List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Pology posummit templates fails on python lambda error
From:       Tomáš Chvátal <tomas.chvatal () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-01-19 19:11:49

2013/1/18 Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic@gmx.net>:
>> [: Tomáš Chvátal :]
>> then I have problem. I thought the conversion is done only for the po
>> files not the pot ones.
>> [...]
>>   yast/50-pot/you-server.pot
>>   yast/cs/po/you-server.cs.po
>
> You can check if input path ends with .pot, if it does do one thing, and if
> it doesn't do another thing.

Well the problem is not in the functions. It seems that pology insists
on using wrong path.

If I adjust the code to this:

    # Decide the extension of catalogs.
    if p.over_templates and p.lang == p.templates_lang:
        catext = ".pot"
        b.topdir = b.topdir_templates
    else:
        catext = ".po"

Where i reset the b.topdir which was pointing to:
/home/scarabeus/suse-l10n/opensuse-i18n/branches/SLE11SP2/yast/templates/po
And after the update it points to:
/home/scarabeus/suse-l10n/opensuse-i18n/branches/openSUSE-12_2-Branch/yast/50-pot

It started indexing the .pot files.

Tom