List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE SC 4.10 moved to stable, trunk is for master/4.11
From:       Vít Pelčák <vit () pelcak ! org>
Date:       2013-01-09 7:37:32

2013/1/8 R33D3M33R <andrejm@ubuntu.si>:
> Hello, thanks for the idea, but I think it won't work. We have been
> discussing this inside our team some time ago, but I'm under impression this
> would be a lot of work and we lack the manpower to do this (there are only
> three active translators for sl).

Well, I deployed it myself alone and I'm basically the only regular
contributor to Czech translation. deployment itself is rather simple
as it could be scripted easily and maintaining one branch instead of
two is always easier.

Looking back, deploying Summit was best thing I could have done. It
resolved issues with inconsistency between trunk and stable you and
others complain about and makes my work on translations a lot easier.
Also, it significantly increased level of translation since it easily
propagated translations from one branch to another.

But sure, suit yourself. I just wanted to tell you, that your
resulting decission is just based on wrong assumptions.

--
Vit Pelcak