List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: RSIBreak translations vanished from SVN
From:       "Yuri Chornoivan" <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2012-12-24 7:34:58

Mon, 24 Dec 2012 09:29:20 +0200 =C2=D5=CC=CF =CE=C1=D0=C9=D3=C1=CE=CF R3=
3D3M33R  =

<andrejm@ubuntu.si>:

> Hello,
>
> not so long ago I started using RSIBreak instead of workrave and I als=
> translated it. Now I installed new version of my system, wanted to upd=
ate
> translations from SVN and surprisingly RSIBreak wasn't translated. So =
> opened Lokalize to see what is going on and RSIBreak was completely
> missing.
>
> Why has this happened? Was there an announce of it being deleted? Is  =

> there
> a possiblity to get it back as I'm still using the program but now it'=
> untranslated? It was in extragear-utils.
>
> Thanks,
> Andrej

Hi,

RSIBreak was moved to unmaintained projects [1] as there are no  =

maintainers to fix the bugs and develop this useful application. So it w=
as  =

removed from KDE Translations.

I think we should find a maintainer using blogs or whatsoever... For now=
,  =

the removing it from the translations is reasonable as it is not package=
d  =

anymore.

Best regards,
Yuri