On Sun, 2012-12-23 at 13:34 +0100, Antoni Bella PĂ©rez wrote: > Hello > > I found some messages with HTML tags that overlap the default font of the > desktop. It might be true somewhere but in the screenshot (attached) I do not. > > font-style:normal;\"> > > simon -> 2 messages > simond -> 2 messages > simonlib -> 1 message Noted, will be fixed after the string freeze is lifted. > Two configuration modules, with the translation well represented in the app > but not in his System Settings module. > > wrong (nothing is translated): > System Settings -> Accessibility -> Speech Model Compilation > System Settings -> Accessibility -> KSimond > correct: > System Settings -> Accessibility -> Simond Fixed, thanks for reporting. Best regards, Peter