List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: en_GB
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-12-20 23:38:41

El Dijous, 20 de desembre de 2012, a les 15:05:57, Freek de Kruijf va
escriure:
> Op donderdag 20 december 2012 03:52:27 schreef Gerry Gavigan:
> > The mailing list does not appear to be working. The translation strings
> > statistics suggest some help would be appreciated.
> >
> > I'd like to participate
>
> Did you try to contact  jr at jriddell.org?

Talked with Jonathan on IRC and he confirmed the list is dead. I've edited
http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=en_GB to show no list.

If Gerry keeps up the work and thinks he needs a mailing list we can create a
@kde.org one

Cheers,
  Albert