List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    New string in nepomuk-core
From:       Vishesh Handa <me () vhanda ! in>
Date:       2012-12-03 13:22:48

Hey everyone

I'd like to add a new string in nepomuk-core - "Clearing invalid file
metadata".

There used to be process which cleaned the metadata for files that longer
exists, but that caused a lot of problems as it would also delete the
metadata of files that are not mounted. I'm making this cleaning job user
visible with the 'nepomukcleaner' application, for that I need this new
string.

If there are no objections, then I'll commit this in 5 days.

Thanks

--
Vishesh Handa