List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Simon string freeze exception: Previously untranslatable string in Simond
From:       Peter Grasch <me () bedahr ! org>
Date:       2012-11-13 22:05:08

Hi everybody,

On Tue, 2012-11-13 at 20:33 +0100, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El Dimarts, 13 de novembre de 2012, a les 11:34:49, Vít Pelčák va escriure:
> > I think, that you don't need approval for this, since that string
> > wouldn't be translated anyway.
>
> Exactly.
Okay, sorry for the noise then.

For the record: I cleaned up the message a bit more after working on the
code that triggered it to make it more user friendly and it's now pushed
to the repository.

If it doesn't get translated for Simon 0.4 then it's not *that* big of a
deal imo, as the message now contains a link to the wiki as well (which
we can translate at any time).

Best regards,
Peter