List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Preparing first release of Homerun
From:       Aurélien_Gâteau <agateau () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-11-08 17:01:16

Hi,

We are planning the very first release of Homerun, an alternative
launcher for the KDE Plasma Desktop, so strings are frozen as of today.
The plan is to create the tarball for this release next week, on
Tuesday
13th.

The delay is quite short, but this is an early version so it is not too
much of a problem if we don't get wide translation coverage. Still, we
would like to take this opportunity to get your feedback on the shape
of
the product with regards to translations, especially on the quality of
english strings and i18n comments.

If you feel like trying it, you can build it from git (kde:homerun).
Alternatively, Ubuntu users can try packages from the nightly PPA at
  https://launchpad.net/~blue-shell/+archive/homerun

Looking forward for your feedback,

Aurélien

PS: Please CC me on replies as I am not subscribed to this list.