2012/10/19 Yuri Chornoivan <yurchor@ukr.net>
написане Fri, 19 Oct 2012 05:27:18 +0300, Marek Laane <bald@smail.ee>:

Attempting to finish KDE translations, I encountered something in kword.po
that I couldn't understand. There are 4 strings about "storyline":

- Move shape to storyline
- Storyline name:
- Storylines
- Number of shapes in this storyline

What does storyline here mean? Looking at code didn't help me and I have no
KWord (or KOffice at all) installed.

Marek Laane
Estonian translator

Hi,

This word was introduced with a commit message "Update UI of the frameset connections more mature" and replaced the string "Shape list".

So I think it is some kind of allegory of a branch of shape tree that tells us one of the document ideas.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri

Thanks again! I suspected something like that but was unable to find svn/git history confirming it.

Marek Laane