--f46d044786f3adfee204cc2df82d Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 2012/10/14 Yuri Chornoivan > Hi, > > As you may noticed, KStars catalog now includes some basic GUI strings > from libindi to have localized "INDI Control Panel". > [...] > Hope this helps. > > Best regards, > Yuri > Well, I've many, really many questions. Most are related to the fact I have no scope and have to use just simulators which probably do not have all necessary strings. And another difficult problem is lack of commentars - in my language there are different forms for word when it is command/verb and when it is a noun ... I just hope somebody could answer them :-) Count - where can one see it and what exactly does it mean? Diff.Eq - what is it? Even Google doesn't know (not it nor diffequatorial) Expose Abort - is it a command? Factory - what is it? Fan - is it, err, device for ventilation? Feed - what is it? Or rather, where can one see it and feed for what it is? Filter Count - is it a number/count of filters? Find - is it a command? GPS Power - is it, i.e. "power" related to, err, electricity? Goto - I found GOTO but not Goto, so is it a command or what? Guide Abort - is it a command? Guide Head - what is it? Related to a guider? Guide Wheel - what is it? Related to a guider? Guide - what is it? A command? Halt - is it a command? High - for what is it used? Translation may be dependent of exact use. Library - what is it? Low - for what is it used+ Translation may be dependent of exact use. Mount coordinates - what does it mean? Mount init. - what does it mean? Park - that one I understand but it seems it is used both as noun and verb (at least I see in my telescope simulator on Main control tab two "Park", one as control and other one as button) which makes translation hard ... Position - where is it? Translation may be dependent of exact use. Power - what is it? Related to electricity? Saturation Mag - I didn't understand it Save home - is it a command? And what does "home" mean here? Seeing - for what is it? Set Register - is it a command? And what exactly is "register" here? Set home - is it a command? And what does "home" mean here? Set register - is it a command? And what exactly is "register" here? Sleep - is it a command? (There is "Wake up", so it may be but I'm not sure ...) Stream Off - is it a command? And where, or for what stream? Stream On - is it a command? And where, or for what stream? Transformation - what is it? Use Pulse Cmd - what does it mean? app. to refracted - what does it mean? ( I mean, "app" may mean "apparent" but even then I don't understand) app., refr., tel., observed - what does it mean, or rather for what is it used? app., refr., telescope - what does it mean, or rather for what is it used? danger - what is it? rel. to HA - I understand it is "relative to hourangle" but where is it used? Marek Laane, Estonian translator --f46d044786f3adfee204cc2df82d Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

As you may noticed, KStars catalog now includes some basic GUI strings from= libindi to have localized "INDI Control Panel".
[...]=A0
=A0
[...]

Saturation Mag - I didn't understand it<= /div>

Save home - is it a command? And what does "home&q= uot; mean here?

Seeing - for what is it?

Set Register - is it a command? And what exactly is "r= egister" here?

Set home - is it a command? And what does "home&qu= ot; mean here?

=