List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: jointhegame.kde.org issues regarding i18n
From:       Lasse Liehu <lasse.liehu () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-10-14 23:52:30

On 15 October 2012 00:43, Albert Astals Cid <aacid@kde.org> wrote:
> Hi, i've started collecting the issues regarding i18n of jointhegame.kde.org
>
> Please if you find any missing create a bug or contact me so i create it.
Just found that some validation messages aren't translated at
http://jointhegame.kde.org/join/information . For example "{attribute}
cannot be blank" and "{attribute} is not a valid email address".

Though that's only for languages that Yii framework isn't translated
for. For example Catalan, Danish and more.

Just thought to share, because didn't see this documented anywhere.

--
Lasse