List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Request for newly marked string in 4.9
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-09-30 11:03:13

Hi,

 while fixing a bug I realized some user visible string in KDEPIMLIBS were
not marked to be translated, so I made them translatable. I request
permission to backport the fix together with the "new" strings to 4.9.
Note: the strings were already present, so even if they are not translated
by the team now, the user will not see a difference, as they were in english
before.

The whole reason of the fix is to improve error reporting in KDEPIM.

For the change, see https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/106629/ .

Andras