Op woensdag 19 september 2012 22:55:50 schreef Albert Astals Cid: > El Dimecres, 19 de setembre de 2012, a les 00:05:54, Albert Astals Cid va > > I'm trying to get sysadmin to install an even newer git server that should > > restore compatibility with the "old" syntax and thus mean no change in > > scripts. If I haven't them to update the stuff i'll have a look at your > > patches (a bit weird that we need different patches for trunk and stable, > > no?) > > The server already has a new server that supports the syntax the scripts use > so no need to change anything. If you hit again such problems please don't > be silent :-) I won't be. This afternoon I could generate all docbooks in trunk with the unchanged scripts. Thanks. -- vr.gr. Freek de Kruijf