List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Error message when generating docbooks
From:       Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-09-19 8:19:03

Op woensdag 19 september 2012 00:18:05 schreef Albert Astals Cid:
> > It appears that trunk contains a value in $2 that does not have a colon,
> > so
> > I needed to add a little more testing for trunk. In branch apparently all
> > values of $2 contain a colon. So the patch could be the same.
>
> I see.
>
> > However the
> > two scripts in branch and trunk differ right at that git command, trunk
> > has
> > "timeout 1h " in front of the git command.

According to the guys in the IRC channel both versions of the git server are
happy with a space instead of a colon. So this could be a solution too. When
you change the colon in scripts/documentation_paths into a space and adapt
that change in a corresponding change in scripts/populate_documentatiom.sh you
are done and nothing needs to be changed in the servers.

--
vr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf