List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Kile String Freeze
From:       Michel Ludwig <michel.ludwig () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-09-16 11:10:11

Hi all,

this is to inform you that the 2.1 branch of Kile is now in string freeze
for the upcoming 2.1.3 release. The translation files are located in the
i18n stable branch.

I aim to tag the release files on the 23rd of September. But please let me know
if you should need more time for the translations.

Also, just to let you know, the doc translations for pt-br currently generate
warnings like these when compiling (with KDE 4.8):

	No "pt_br" localization of "footer-doc-comment" exists; using "en".
	No "pt_br" localization of "footer-doc-feedback" exists; using "en".
	No "pt_br" localization of "footer-doc-teamname" exists; using "en".

Thanks for your work and time,

Michel