List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Fwd: [Kmymoney-devel] kmymoney-4.6.3
From:       Ludovic Grossard <grossard () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-09-12 7:38:35

Le 11/09/2012 17:00, Yuri Chornoivan a écrit :
> Dear French Translation Team,
>
> Can you look at this bug and stop adding translators of extragear to
> kdelibs? [1]
>
> Many thanks for your precious attention. ;)

Hi Yuri

we did not add any entity recently (at least for kmymoney). Jose
Fournier's entity was added in kdelibs more than one year ago.
http://ur1.ca/a7i36

Anyway, I've replaced the translator entities in the kmymoney handbook
po files (branch and trunk) by its equivalent docbook code, and
regenerated the docbook files:
http://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1315903
http://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1315904

I will replace all fr translator entities in extragear/*.po this week.

Sorry for breaking compilation!

Ludo