List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: trunk messages extragear-base plasma_applet_networkmanagement.pot used to have "Show Less..."
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-09-04 21:27:09

El Dimarts, 4 de setembre de 2012, a les 22:40:29, Freek de Kruijf va
escriure:
> On dinsdag 4 september 2012 18:51:17 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > Trunk? For the next one, whatever it is.
> >
> > You might want to translate stable that seems to be 0.9.x
>
> I have both branch and trunk translated, but my question is to what version
> of the packet plasmoid_networkmanagement do these belong. There is no
> indication afaik in the po or pot files.

There is no easy way to answer that question.

http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/Extragear would be one way, but developers
seldom update that one (if you feel like taking the job of nagging them, it'd
be cool)

Another way is having a look at the get_branch function of
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/scripts/get_paths?view=markup
and
http://websvn.kde.org/branches/stable/l10n-kde4/scripts/get_paths?view=markup
for git projects (for svn ones you look at the get_path function)

Cheers.
  Albert