List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Pot file related to documentation/kdeedu/kstars/cosmicdist.docbook is missing
From:       Burkhard =?iso-8859-1?q?L=FCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2012-09-02 11:04:52

Am Sonntag, 2. September 2012 12:36:33 schrieb Freek de Kruijf:
> When generating the documentation for kdeedu/kstars I got an error message
> about a missing file cosmicdist.docbook which is in documentation, however
> there is no corresponding pot file.

Scripty's log (ftp://ftp.l10n.kde.org/120902.trunk_l10n-kde4) today says:

%% Creating documentation templates begin
fatal: read error: Connection timed out
tar: This does not look like a tar archive
tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors
There was an error updating the sources
populate_documentation.sh failed, bailing out
%% Creating documentation templates end

--
Burkhard Lück