List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Krusader release plans
From:       Pino Toscano <pino () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-08-30 23:06:29

Hi,

Alle domenica 5 agosto 2012, Yuri Chornoivan ha scritto:
> According to the current leading developer of Krusader, Jan Lepper,
> the next beta version of application should be ready in
> about one or two months.
>
> There could be minor changes during the next few days, but in general
> the string number should be stable (as it was during the last
> months).

While reviewing the krusader translations sent to me by other Italian
translators, I found out a number of string puzzles, lack of i18np
usages, and inconsistencies in the current krusader GUI messages.

Since it would affect a number of messages, am I in time to do such
changes, or should I hold them until the beta release?

--
Pino Toscano