List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Re: Problem with messages/kdelibs/solid_qt.pot in trunk
From:       "Yuri Chornoivan" <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2012-08-23 4:57:43

написане Thu, 23 Aug 2012 02:08:28 +0300, Marcus Gama
<marcus.gama@gmail.com>:

> Good evening,
>
> About this issue, IMHO I think the problem is not in Lokalize. At least
> at my
> SVN work copy, the problem is in the pot file. So, even if I fixed my
> .po file
> manually, after a automatic merge (done by SVN server), the problem will
> be
> inserted again.
>
> According the message that I received from SVN, the file was not rejected
> because msgctxt is empty, but because we have duplicated messages. I open
> the .pot file using kate and actually we have duplicated messages inside
> the file.
>
> Cordial,

Hi,

If you remove failing messages (duplicates) and re-merge with templates
you will see those empty contexts (msgctxt "").

On the other hand msgfmt -vc run on solid_qt.pot shows the header problems
only.

solid_qt.pot [1] contains pairs of messages one without context and one
with empty context. Example:

28:

#: backends/hal/haldevice.cpp:73 backends/udisks/udisksdevice.cpp:61
#, qt-format
msgid "%1 TiB"
msgstr ""

465:

#: backends/udisks2/udisksdevice.cpp:63
#, qt-format
msgctxt ""
msgid "%1 TiB"
msgstr ""

Lokalize 1.5 from KDE 4.9.0 strips empty contexts so messages become
duplicate.

Fortunately, Nick Shaforostoff fixed the problem in SVN version. Please
compile and install it to fix the issue.

Best regards,
Yuri

[1]
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/templates/messages/kdelibs/solid_qt.pot?view=markup