List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KDE Telepathy in string freeze for 0.5 release
From:       Martin Klapetek <martin.klapetek () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-08-07 20:16:06

Hi,

the KDE Telepathy project just entered string freeze and is planned to be
released in 10 days - 17th August. We know this isn't much time, we haven't
had much ourselves to implement all we wanted, but we need to align with
some distributions release cycles, so we had to improvise a bit.

As usual, we will ship with any translations available online (including
unfinished) at the release date. Subsequent stable releases with updated
translations are planned as well (approx 1 month after the release).

Thanks a lot for your great work!

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer