List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE SC 4.9 moved to stable, trunk is master
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2012-08-07 12:07:46

>> [: Chusslove Illich :]
>> For summit users: don't scatter a day or two, until I adapt the summits.
>
> [: Luigi Toscano :]
> Just out of curiosity: is it just a change in some configuration file(s)?
> It it is like this, we could add it to the migration checklist.

Normally some changes in configuration files are needed, and then some
deletions and renamings within summit catalogs. But both must be manually
judged, no automation possible. (Which is quick work on its own, what I'm
waiting "a day or two" is to be sure nothing had gone wrong in branch
switching :)

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)