List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Update_xml doesn't work
From:       "Yuri Chornoivan" <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2012-06-29 13:59:23

=D0=BD=D0=B0=D0=BF=D0=B8=D1=81=D0=B0=D0=BD=D0=B5 Fri, 29 Jun 2012 16:43:=
05 +0300, Marek Laane <bald@smail.ee>:

> 2012/6/29 Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf@gmail.com>

>> > Oops, I meant "don't know how"
>>
>> Try a more conservative distribution to do your translations for KDE.=
>> can't
>> help you. I use a rather old distribution, openSUSE 11.4, where I had=
>> replace some files from the git repository for kdelibs 4.8 to be able=
>> generate the docbooks.
>>
>> --
>> fr.gr.
>>
>> Freek de Kruijf
>>

> Well, the problem with "more conservative" approach is you have to
> translate in dark, i.e. you just can't see what the new shiny string d=
oes
> in application ...

H-m-m, do we talt about update_xml problems or the problems of Subversio=
n  =

1.7 itself?

Let's triage the problem and solve it.

1. Marek can prepare the test case (Estonian KMail docs have been alread=
y  =

committed yesterday by me, so it have to be something else).

2. Me tests the docs with 1.7.4 (Mageia 2 on my box) and installed with =
 =

--force Subversion 1.7.5 from Cauldron.

Then we can address the bug to the proper component.