List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Spanish messages in Khipu catalog
From:       Percy_Camilo_Triveņo_Aucahuasi <percy.camilo.ta () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-06-27 2:42:04

Dear Yuri, first of all, thanks to Javier -and you too- for the work.

Currently Khipu [1] is developing for this GSoC, the aim that Khipu can go
to KDEEdu. As you understand now I'm developing (heavily) and changing the
code and the strings. I'll apply this patch in the run of this GSoC, until
that the code will stay on playground.

Cheers,
Percy Camilo Trive=F1o Aucahuasi (aucahuasi)

[1]
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2012/aucahuasi/21002