--0015175ce0a64964c404c011b16e Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 1:23 PM, Frederik Schwarzer wrote: > Am Montag, 14. Mai 2012, 23:22:54 schrieb Martin Klapetek: > > Hi translators, > > > > the KDE Telepathy project (in extragear/network) is in string > > freeze right now and is set to be released on 1st June 2012 (with > > packaging one day earlier). We'll release our code with any > > translations that will be available by that time. > > What does "available" mean here? 100%? > That we'll take all translations from trunk the day before release, finished or not. > > Do we have to work in branches/stable or trunk? > I wanted to email this list later today about this (as I emailed my team about it yesterday), but I think it's safe to say now, that we'll be releasing from trunk (git master), so please work in trunk. Cheers -- Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer --0015175ce0a64964c404c011b16e Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 1:23 PM, Frederik Schwar= zer <schwarzer@kde.org> wrote:
Am Montag, 14. Mai 2012, 23:22:54 schrieb Martin Klapetek:
> Hi translators,
>
> the KDE Telepathy project (in extragear/network) is in string
> freeze right now and is set to be released on 1st June 2012 (with
> packaging one day earlier). We'll release our code with any
> translations that will be available by that time.

What does "available" mean here? 100%?

That we'll take all translations from trunk the day bef= ore release, finished or not.=C2=A0
=C2=A0

Do we have to work in branches/stable or trunk?

I wanted to email this list later today about this (as I emailed m= y team about it yesterday), but I think it's safe to say now, that we&#= 39;ll be releasing from trunk (git master), so please work in trunk.

Cheers
--
Martin= Klapetek | KDE=C2=A0Developer

--0015175ce0a64964c404c011b16e--