List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KDE Fundamentals documentation
From:       "T.C. Hollingsworth" <tchollingsworth () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-04-20 9:22:28

Hi!

I just pushed the new KDE Fundamentals documentation (formerly known
as building blocks) to kde-runtime.git master.

For those of you who aren't aware, this is our effort to consolidate
information repeated in many different individual applications'
documentation and the entities in kdelibs/kdoctools into one central
location.  Burkhard explained the benefits for documentation writers,
translators, and end users, as well as future plans in detail in this
message on the documentation team's mailing list:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.doc/5563

Very soon, we're going to start linking to this new documentation
throughout the project to replace old outdated information and
describe common tasks heretofore undocumented.  Burkhard will be
starting with Lokalize, KRecipes, and KColorChooser, and I'll soon
update Kate and KWrite to use it as well.

As always, if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this new
documentation or notice any errors, please let us know here or at
kde-doc-english@kde.org.

Thanks for your awesome work!

-T.C.