List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Symbol &#x201C in translation of konqueror-basics doc
From:       Dimitrios Glentadakis <dglent () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-04-15 18:02:53

Στις 14/04/2012 10:09:44 γράψατε:
> <!-- * This file is generated automatically. -->
> <!-- * To submit changes to this file upstream (to the DocBook Project) -->
> <!-- * do not submit an edited version of this file. Instead, submit an -->
> <!-- * edited version of the source file at the following location: -->
> <!-- * -->
> <!-- *  https://docbook.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/docbook/trunk/gentext/locale/el.xml \
> -->

According this comment (from the local el.xml), i cannot test it by placing the \
distant file to my system. It seems that before be distributed it has passed a \
parsing (?).

I will fill a bug to mageia as said Yuri, and if in a new version the wrong encoding \
is fixed but it remains in the text in a link, i will fill a new bug with this.

Thanks for the support, i understand how is difficult to solve something that happens \
in a specific language and it becomes more difficult when is about a non Latin \
alphabet.

--
Dimitrios Glentadakis