List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Kile String Freeze
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2012-04-11 9:47:29

Luiz Fernando Ranghetti wrote:
> 2012/4/10 Yuri Chornoivan <yurchor@ukr.net>:
>> написане Tue, 10 Apr 2012 23:16:09 +0300, Luiz Fernando Ranghetti
>> <elchevive68@gmail.com>:

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Yes, as a local workaround it works (thats what I've done and why I
>>> filled that bug)
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Luiz
>>

>> Can your team fix it by yourselves in KDE/4.8 branch?
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Yuri
>
> Hi,
>
> No, the real fix is to correct ksgmltools2 or the program that calls
> it, as there is others languages which uses - (dash) in directory
> names and are probably not affected by this issue.
>
>>From my installed KDE (openSUSE 4.7.2) I had this folders with dash
> under /usr/share/kde4/apps/ksgmltools2/customization/: en-GB, pt-BR,
> zh-CN, zh-TW
>
> But, probably someone can rename the pt-BR directory on server (I
> don't know where), at least for 4.8 branch

Wait wait wait.

Sorry for the delay, but I'm currently on vacation.

If the warning appears _only_ during the "compilation" of manpages, please
ignore it and don't touch any file on the repository.

Docbook files which generate manpages do not use customization (please note
that this is not due to my changes to strip out docbook files from kdelibs, it
has always been like this in KDE 4.x). The way I implemented tries (wrongly)
to include something which is in the wrong position, but the result would be
the same.
I will try to investigate more next week.

If the warning appears also during the generation of "real" manual pages, that
could be another problem (but the manual should be generated anyway with just
few translations missing).

Ciao
--
Luigi