List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    The "Week" and "Events of the next week" in event list plasmoid - (playground-pim/plasma_applet_even
From:       Dimitrios Glentadakis <dglent () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-03-27 16:51:02

In the event list plasmoid, there is the word "Week" and in the description: "Events \
of the next week" but in the same section in the gui we can see the events of the \
current week. Maybe there is something that it has to be modified ? or Next week it \
means from today and after (?)

https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/pim/plasmoid-eventlist/repository/revisions/master/entry/src/eventapplet.cpp

Line: 153

Of course it is nt important, if it does nt worth any modification please ignore my \
message.

--
Dimitrios Glentadakis