El Dimarts, 20 de mar=C3=A7 de 2012, a les 06:50:48, Yuri Chornoivan va= escriure: > =D0=BD=D0=B0=D0=BF=D0=B8=D1=81=D0=B0=D0=BD=D0=B5 Mon, 19 Mar 2012 23:= 52:14 +0200, Jack : > > If there is a better list to ask this, please let me know, but I fi= gure > > someone here is likely to have experience with this issue. > >=20 > > On the KMyMoney list we recently had a question from a user who has= his > > default locale set for Israel, where the direction of Hebrew is rig= ht to > > left. KMyMoney does not have a Hebrew translation, so the English > > version is displayed - but still right to left. If the app is laun= ched > > with --reverse on the command line, things show up the correct way.= > >=20 > > The user doesn't think he should have to think about this. If ther= e > > were a Hebrew translation, the right to left direction would be > > correct. If English is used, should he be able to expect the syste= m to > > know it should use left to right for that application? Is there > > something KMM should/could check for this? Is this a bug or enhanc= ement > > request for KDE, and if so, which component. Yeah, this is probably correct, we should not switch the LTR status if = the=20 main catalog of the app is not found, the thing is that as far as i rem= ember=20 that was how it worked, and looking at the code seems to agree with me.= So it must be a bug somewhere, thing is that i don't have time to debug= it at=20 the moment. So if noone else has time to debug it i suggest filing a bug in bugs.kd= e.org=20 against the kdecore/localization product and explaining the issue. And as people will forget about it, just come here in a month or so and= nag us=20 again to see if someone has time to have a look. Cheers, Albert > >=20 > > Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions. > >=20 > > Jack >=20 > Hi, >=20 > I think it would be better to ask in kde-i18n-doc (CC-ed). Similar th= eme > was recently discussed with Hebrew coordinator [1]. >=20 > Best regards, > Yuri >=20 > [1] http://lists.kde.org/?t=3D133017285700001&r=3D1&w=3D2