List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Reviving Tamil Translation work
From:       "à®®. ஸà <amachu () yav
Date:       2012-03-21 19:18:33

I am responsible for http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=ta
Tamil translation team. The Team has be inactive for quite some time now.

Now I would like to rebuid the team back & start contributing back to
KDE translation myself & the with the team.

With the change of system to contribute, I had put for developer
application through: https://identity.kde.org, my login id there is:
mahalingam

I am planning to conduct workshops in months ahead to bring more
contributor to KDE Tamil translation.

--

Sri Ramadoss M