List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Thank you!
From:       Lydia Pintscher <lydia () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-02-26 12:18:01

Heya folks :)

I'm so thrilled to see so many new languages added to KDE's releases
lately. Some of them I've never even heard of. Thanks for doing that.
It's really important work.

Cheers
Lydia

PS: One of the topics of this year's Akademy is reaching out to
different groups through things like translation, promotion and
accessibility. I hope you'll submit a talk.

KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org