On dinsdag 14 februari 2012 20:00:04 Albert Astals Cid wrote: > El Dimarts, 14 de febrer de 2012, a les 19:55:57, Joris Guisson va escriure: > > There should also be stable translations, given the fact that there > > are stable branches for ktorrent and libktorrent. And those stable > > branches are getting released. > > Yes, there are stable translations, sorry for the misunderstanding. > > Freek why do you say that only trunk contains ktorrent? > > Albert Because I looked in branch and did not find these in there. However I did not look right. They are there. I am very sorry. -- fr.gr. Freek de Kruijf