List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    A note on KDevelop translation (hey "gl" team!)
From:       Milian Wolff <mail () milianw ! de>
Date:       2012-02-11 19:04:49

Hey dear translators!

Many thanks for working on translating KDevelop, I - and I bet lots of other
people out there - really appreciate your hard work.

Hence I feel the need to publically announce something (which I hope to have
done before, but maybe not good enough):

Since KDevelop is "just" a ~relatively~ small wrapper around the functionality
in KDevplatform, I currently only include translations in the release tarballs
which come above the 75% threshold in *both* projects.

I've just prepared the tarballs for 4.2.82 (i.e. 4.3 beta 2), and had to
remove the "gl" translations from KDevelop (they reach >75% there), since they
do not have 75% in KDevplatform... Apparently, there are no translations at
all. Anyhow, I just wanted to clearify this - hope you guys understand my
reasoning.

Many thanks to you all again!

PS: There will be an RC1 next week and probably a final release in 2-3 weeks.

Bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail@milianw.de