List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KDE SC 4.8 is now in stable, trunk points to master again
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-01-28 22:01:15

Hi, Luigi (mostly) and me(some) have finished copying trunk to stable.

This means that translations for further KDE 4.8.x releases happen in
branches/stable/l10n-kde4 the trunk translations now point to master for what
will be the KDE ¿4.9? release.

If you had stuff in stable that was more up to date than what was in trunk you
can recover it in branches/KDE/4.7/kde-l10n/

Please be vigilant in case we made any mistake with the moving/copying around.

The ACL for commits will be lifted as soon as I can get hold of a sysadmin.

Cheers,
  Albert