Albert Astals Cid writes: > El Divendres, 27 de gener de 2012, a les 13:31:41, Raphael Kubo da Costa va > escriure: >> And is there a way for us (module coordinators) to know in advance when to >> switch the PKO branch settings (ie. when 4.(X+1) is branched in git/svn >> or something like that)? > > You can read this list or you can have a look at the get_paths file for > scripty in l10n-kde4 trunk/stable or you can read scripty daily logs in > ftp.l10n.kde.org to see there is a branch mismatch or you can just wait for me > to ping you Interesting. I've added l10n-kde4/scripts to my commitfilter rules and adjusted the branch settings for the kdeutils modules. Cheers.