List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Is the branch information in kde_projects.xml used by the translation infrastructure?
From:       Raphael Kubo da Costa <rakuco () FreeBSD ! org>
Date:       2012-01-27 0:25:23

Hi there,

I was taking a look at the repository settings of the kdeutils modules
in projects.kde.org and noticed the stable branch is still set to
KDE/4.7 in them (and ksecrets had no stable branch set). Nonetheless, I
see translation commits in the KDE/4.8 branch in many modules. Are the
projects.kde.org used by any part of the translation stuff or do I not
need to worry about updating the settings at the right time?

Cheers,
Raphael (with kdeutils coordinator hat)