List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: svn update = libknetworkmanager.po conflict
From:       Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-01-19 10:39:15

On woensdag 18 januari 2012 19:55:47 Abdalrahim Fakhouri wrote:
> Hi all !!
>
> I have tried to do a 'svn update' before committing 3 files, one of which
> is extragear-base/libknetworkmanager.po
> but I get this error:
>
> Conflict discovered in 'extragear-base/libknetworkmanager.po'.
> Select: (p) postpone, (df) diff-full, (e) edit,
>         (mc) mine-conflict, (tc) theirs-conflict,
>         (s) show all options: p
>
> I pressed 'p' as you can see.
> What's next? and how can I fix this problem?!
> This commit is so important:

A safe way is to enter tc, which means that you accept the changes made in the
file on the svn-server and delete the changes you made in the same lines on
your side. After having done so, you just start lokalize again and open this
.po file and enter <Ctrl>+<Alt>+B, which means that you are using your
Translation Memory, where your previous translations are stored, to bring back
most of these translations. Some of them might be marked fuzzy, so you have to
check these translations. This is my preferred way of dealing with this
situation.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf