List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KTelepathy
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-12-31 12:30:54

El Dissabte, 31 de desembre de 2011, a les 03:56:01, Frederik Scharzer va
escriure:
> Hi,
>
> will all the KTelepathy files be moved from playground-network to
> kdereview? Or is that postponed due to the server downtime?

It could be done even with the server down, but personally i prefer to have
scripty run to give me a complete list of things that have to be moved.

Unfortunately with all the new year and holiday stuff I've no idea when l10n
will be up again :-/

Albert