On vrijdag 30 december 2011 20:45:44 Rolf Eike Beer wrote: > Am Freitag 30 Dezember 2011, 20:08:06 schrieb Niko Sams: > > I want to show a new Message when gdb crashes - it should be clear to the > > user that gdb crashed and so kdevelop ended the debug session for a > > reason. > > > > Can a get a exception for the string freeze? > > Or how should I proceed? > > Given that l10n.kde.org is down at the moment as Albert said earlier there > are no .pot files anyway. So please push this in ASAP so it will be "just > there" when people start translating. > > Please also backport the fix for 257088 for the same reason. > > Thx, > > Eike +1 from the Dutch team. -- fr.gr. Freek de Kruijf