List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    new language team coordinator
From:       "Abdalrahim G. Fakhouri" <abdilra7eem () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2011-12-20 21:37:43

Hello everyone,

At the request of Mr. Youssuf Chahibi, the former coordinator of the
Arabic translation team of KDE, I contact you in order to ask for the
permissions to handle the Arabic translation process.

My name is Abdalrahim Fakhouri. I'm a native speaker of Arabic, and an
English language, minor French 4th year university student, with special
interest in FOSS & linux. I'm also a member and a supervisor in Linux
Arabs Community (LinuxAC.org), and the member in Arabeyes (Arabeyes.org)
in charge for recruiting and training new translators and localizers.

I hope to receive a reply asap, since the Arabic translation of KDE 4.8
relies on that.

Thanks in Advance!
A. Fakhouri