List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Fwd: Sorry should not be present in the message in
From:       Burkhard =?iso-8859-1?q?L=FCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2011-12-18 14:08:49

Nothing kde-i18n-doc@kde.org can do about, so forwarding to the developer with
two comments from me.

91 new messages at Hard String Freeze Date is kind of ...

Afaik the way into the kde main modules should be via kdereview (where the
missing Messages.sh probably would have been detected a month ago), but I
can't find any announcement in my mail folders (apparently since the switch to
git the way via kdereview is rarely used, I have only very few announcements
about kdereview compared to the date before the switch to git)