On woensdag 30 november 2011 02:47:55 T.C. Hollingsworth wrote: > On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 1:55 PM, Freek de Kruijf wrote: > > I appreciate that it is different for emacs and vi users, but in that > > case it should also be different in the documentation. I made some > > suggestions om how to make these changes using already available xml > > tags or you could use a new tag. But in my view it must be changed. > > I just converted everything from to It looks > like this will result in roughly 278 string changes, the vast majority > of which need no translation, as they were just key combinations > listed in their own table cells. (There were a couple of instances in > the middle of prose that also had to be converted, however.) These > changes can be viewed here: > http://websvn.kde.org/branches/work/doc/kate/vi.docbook?view=diff&r1=126657 > 5&r2=1266573&diff_format=h > > Additionally, I added a about how Vi mode keyboard shortcuts > work, which can be reviewed here: > http://websvn.kde.org/branches/work/doc/kate/vi.docbook?view=diff&r1=126657 > 7&r2=1266573&diff_format=h > > If no translators have any objections to me pushing this change after > docs freeze, I'll gladly push this to kate.git master soon. > > -T.C. No objections from the Dutch team, as I asked for this change. -- fr.gr. Freek de Kruijf