List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Inconsistent use of <keycap> in kate_vi.pot in docmessages in trunk
From:       Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-11-28 14:49:26

I found several problematic messages in kate_vi.pot in docmessages in trunk.

The problem I have is with the use of <keycap>lowercase_letter</keycap>.
Strictly spoken this should <keycap>uppercase_letter</keycap> and
least it should be mentioned somewhere that this syntax deviates from what is
generally used in this type of documentation. Where appropriate this could be
be used.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf