List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Strings fix request for KSecretsService
From:       Frederik Schwarzer <schwarzer () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-11-25 13:14:39

Thursday 24 November 2011 [Valentin Rusu]:
> Hello,
>
> Frederik Schwarzer sent me a quite compelling strings review for the
> KSecretsService components.
> I started fixing them then I did a quick push forgetting we're now in
> strings freeze, sorry (this is my first release with KDE).

Since it's your first KDE release, let me say this so there is
no unnecessary iteration over the changes.

Please try to separate changes you consider necessary for the 4.8
release from those that can be considered "nice to have changed".

The latter might be better off in a post-4.8 branch.

Regards