List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Strings fix request for KSecretsService
From:       Valentin Rusu <kde () rusu ! info>
Date:       2011-11-24 22:07:39

Hello,

Frederik Schwarzer sent me a quite compelling strings review for the
KSecretsService components.
I started fixing them then I did a quick push forgetting we're now in
strings freeze, sorry (this is my first release with KDE).

Do you agree for more strings-change push over the next week-end, please ?

--
Valentin Rusu (IRC valir, KDE vrusu)
KSecretsService (former KSecretService, KWallet replacement)