List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Exception Request: Preview Feature for Marble's Map Wizard
From:       Utku_Aydın <utkuaydin34 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-11-22 18:11:37

Hello everyone,

I would like to introduce a new feature for Marble's map creation
wizard. It basically allows users to preview the map theme that they're
creating before they finish the wizard. It introduces a few new strings.
Here is the feature's reviewboard URL:
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/103146/

Regards,
Utku Ayd=C4=B1n