List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Broken link in translation docmessages Amarok
From:       Thom Castermans <thom.castermans () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-11-14 7:46:39

Hi,

I'm working on the Dutch translation of docmessages in kde4trunk
(extragear-multimedia) of Amarok. Now I found that the link in string 205 "
http://userbase.kde.org/Amarok/Manual/
FAQ#What_media_types_does_Amarok_support.3F" is broken and can be replaced
by "http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/FAQ#What_media_types_does_Amarok_support.3F"
to fix it.

Hope this helps. In the Dutch translation I replaced the link with the link
above.

Best regards,
Thom Castermans