List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Help needed: how to write geographic coordinates in $YOUR
From:       Park Shinjo <kde () peremen ! name>
Date:       2011-11-09 2:20:48

Hi.

Language (in English): Korean
Degree symbol: 도 /  °
Minutes symbol: λΆ„ / ' (single quotation mark)
Seconds symbol: 초 / " (double quotation mark)

Term(s) for North: λΆμœ„
Term(s) for South: λ‚¨μœ„
Term(s) for East: 동경
Term(s) for West: μ„œκ²½
- These are used for latitude and longitude exclusively. For direction, different terms are used.

Some example(s) (e.g. London):
* London: λΆμœ„ 51도 30λΆ„ 26초, μ„œκ²½ 0도 7λΆ„ 39초 (lat./lon. are prefixed)
* Sydney: λ‚¨μœ„ 33도 31λΆ„ 56초, 동경 151도 12λΆ„ 40초
* Spaces are included after degree/minute/second symbol.

English-style notation, like 35 °10'46.42" N, 129 °4'32.31" E is also accepted.