List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Amharic in KDE - was Re: subscribe
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-10-27 13:02:36

A Dimecres, 26 d'octubre de 2011, sam bel vĂ reu escriure:
> I was one of Ubuntu translator to Amharic. because of the new change in
> unity. my translation of kontact, korganizer, kmail didn't work properly,
> so I decide to move here. what I am interested is to translate KDE to
> Amharic. but my language is not in the list. would you be so kind please,
> to put my language in the group?

Hi Sam, to create a new language in KDE we ask for candidate translators
to translate kdelibs4.po to 90% or more.
You can find kdelibs4.pot at
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/templates/messages/kdelibs/kdelibs4.pot?view=markup

Once you have it translated to 90% or more send it to me and I will do the rest needed to create
the team.

Welcome to the amazing KDE world :-)

Albert